Cost Effective Roof Surveys
CSL are able to offer detailed roof reports identifing current & potential future problems for your building. Unlike other survey companies, CSL have over 60 years experience within the industry and are able to quote for any remedial works require. CSL now also offer drone surveys to avoid expensive safety equipment to carry out the surveys, keeping survey costs to low.
Strip And Resheet
A strip & resheet involves removing the existing roof system and replacing with either a built up ‘twin skin system’ or a composite roof system to a achieve a 25 year guarantee.
- Removal of the existing roof system.
- Can continue working throughout the duration of the works.
- Increase in natural light, reducing energy costs.
- Increase in U-value, reducing heating bills.
Overclad Existing Roof
A roof overclad involves installing a new roof system over the existing roof. Overcladding involves minimal disruption internally, allowing you to continue your business as normal.
- 25 year guarantee on the new roof system.
- Increase in natural light from replacing of the existing rooflights, reducing energy costs.
- Increase in U-Value, reducing heating bills.
- Keeping an asbestos roof in situ, saving on expensive removal costs.
CSL are able to offer complete envelope packages to meet your needs when building a new unit.
- All works under package so you dont have to deal with multiple contractors.
- High quality finish complete to your needs, within budget.
CSL take huge pride in being eco-conscious when we take on any project. CSL proudly use a select number of recycling firms to ensure as much materials are recycled / reused rather than sent to landfill.